Valentines Day Name Craft, Valentines Day Necklace Craft with Editable Name. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, we are loving all things hearts, especially the candy hearts! This Valentines Day candy heart name necklace makes an engaging craft activity for your preschoolers and Kindergartners.
**Print on Cardstock Paper**
Kids will love to create their own Valentines Day Name Craft heart necklace and wear them proudly. A amazing fine motor craft for the month of February.
Do check these Valentine Resources:-
- Valentines Day Handprint Art Keepsake – Printable
- Valentines Day Literacy and Math Center (450 Task Cards) – Printable
- Valentines Day Party Games (Bingo, Would you rather, Movement Cards and Scavenger Hunt) – Printable
- Valentines Day Literacy and Math Center–Google Slides/PPT – Digital
- Valentines Day Party Games (Bingo, Would you rather, Movement Cards and Scavenger Hunt) – Digital
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
- Open the file using ADOBE READER
- Type in your class list
- Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
- Opening the file in “preview mode” or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
- To avoid this, download the file to your computer, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
- Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don’t have it.)
These valentines craft can be used as arrival/table time activities, center activities, small group instruction, and circle. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
Do check out these fun Printable Resources:-
- Snowman Literacy & Math Centers Task Cards
- Gingerbread Man Literacy & Math Centers Task Cards
- Mitten Literacy & Math Centers Task Cards
Do checkout my Name Practice/Tracing Books
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
- Click this link to Follow Me on TPT. This will keep you updated on future products and freebies.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to get updates on Upcoming Sales, New Resources and Updates to your purchased resources.
- Click this link to Follow Me on Facebook! I post about freebies and discount coupons there.
You can earn TpT Credits by leaving ratings and reviews on your purchases. For every $1 you spend on TpT, you can earn 1 credit. Every 20 credits earned equals $1 you can apply to future TpT purchases.